Monday, 17 October 2011

What a joy

Psalm 133:1 says how good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity.  This is a verse I have got my little boys to memorise.  I love this verse for reasons other than peace in our home.

I love this verse because I know how good and pleasant it is when I live together with my sister in unity.  I have some amazing friends, I really do, God has blessed me with some amazing woman who bless me with their friendship.  The best friendships I have are those I share with my sisters in Christ. Why?  Because we can talk about the man of our dreams, our saviour, I know that sounds cheesy, but I don't care.  My sisters in Christ, together share experiences and life that is centred in Christ's will for us and get to share together in what we are learning.  What a blessing sister in Christ are. Thank you Lord for these amazing woman I get to call friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?