Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Christian Family Resources - Part 6 - The Jesus Storybook Bible

Over the last few years, I have come across some great resources for families, churches, small groups, mentoring, or self-study.  

I want to introduce you to The Jesus Storybook Bible


There are so many children's Bibles available today, we own 5 different types.  Many parents long for a Bible that is more than just sweet pictures and kid friendly stories. The Jesus Storybook Bible has become 'go to' Bible for gifts for friends children.  Our boys have just about grown out of it, I would set this Bible at the being most suitable for children aged 2-7-ish, but I loved it, so maybe up to aged 38. The theme all the way through this book is the "Never stopping, never giving up, unfailing, always and forever love" of God.  The Old Testament stories point to a Saviour Hero, and the New Testament tell of a Saviour Hero who loves deeply.  Reading this Bible to my children touched something deep within me, and changed the way I view my Saviour and His astounding grace.  

Highly Recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?