Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Christian Family Resources - Part 10 - Viking Quest Series

Over the last few years, I have come across some great resources for families, churches, small 
groups, mentoring, or self-study.  


I would like to introduce you to Viking Quest Series





This series consists of 5 books that follow the journey of a girl who discovers what it means to have faith that is powerful enough to remove hate, and calm storms.  This is a very well written series that gives great understanding to personal struggles within a detailed historical context. It is easy to read and often has readers eager for the next chapter.  

We have a veracious reader in our family, as a mother I am very careful as to what my children read.  I found this series incredibly refreshing and inspiring.  I only wish there were more series like this available.

I highly recommend this series.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?