Monday, 1 July 2013

Christian Family Resources - Part 9 - Praise Baby Collection

Over the last few years, I have come across some great resources for families, churches, small 
groups, mentoring, or self-study.  


I want to introduce you to Praise Baby DVD






When my boys grew out of watching this DVD I happily past it on to a friend with younger children.  When our boys were younger they loved it. I can remember our youngest at 6 months (I know too young for screen time, but I had to get dinner cooked somehow), enjoying the simple pictures of children, animals and shapes on screen, accompanied by worship music.  

To be honest I found so much children's worship hard to stomach, I'm not terribly tolerant of cheesey children's music, but this DVD has beautifully sung worship that is peaceful not irritating. This was a great way to full the house with worship, and fill their hearts with truth - even at a young age.

Highly Recommended

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?