Monday, 5 August 2013

Christian Family Resources Part 13 Christian Heroes - Then and Now Series

Over the last few years, I have come across some great resources for families, churches, small 
groups, mentoring, or self-study. 


Introducing Christian Heroes Then and Now Series





I have recommended a series that looks at the lives of Christian heroes from a fictional characters perspective, this series differs,they give the true stories of the heroes.  Janet and Geoff Benge have blessed us by writing the true stories of inspiring ordinary Christian men and women in a way that will touch the heart.  

I have to admit that reading aloud the story of George Muller, I was struggling to get the words out in some places.  It is very moving to read of ordinary people relying on an Extraordinary God in challenging situations.

The list of Christian heroes this series covers is vast, so I'll put the link here.


I highly recommend this series






No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?