Sunday, 7 December 2014

See You Later

On the 6th of September, 2011 at 8.09 am, I published the first Jeans and Pink Jandals article called The Good, Bad and Ugly

Since then, I have published a little over 30 articles, full of thoughts, challenges, verses, quotes, and odd anecdotes.

The last 3 years have been massive learning for me. But I keep coming back to the same thing, a verse in my favourite book of the Bible, the 'Grumpy Old Man' view of life, 'say it how it is', 'don't mince words', 'wisdom with experience', the book of the Bible that is so honest it makes you nervously giggle, for fear that someone is being so honest and all of us may get offended.  Yup, you know I'm talking Ecclesiastes.  Chapter 1 verse 19 says "there is nothing new under the sun."

In a very loose way, I have viewed this privileged, to write and share with my family at Hope Community Church and with others interested enough to find this blog, as ministry.  But ultimately there are hundreds, thousands, hundreds of thousands, even millions of Christian bloggers out there.  All with something to say, and 99.9% of the time it is nothing new under the sun.  The only difference is delivery, unless they are agitators, or diagnosable, then what they have to say is probably new to the general population, but perhaps not those in mental health services... What I am saying is that, in my lucid moments, what I have to say is not a lot different to the millions of other 'at home' Christian mothers blogs.  And I'm not having a go at them, I just don't see the need for everyone to have a blog, and so I think this blogger with nothing new under the sun to say, is going to take a break.  

Until next time, if there is a next time ....


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?